Effective 2015-2016 school year, the district has changed its substitute (guest employee) placement system from Subfinder to Aesop. Aesop is an automated system that can help substitutes (guest employees) find substitute assignments 24 hours a day 7 days a week via internet or telephone.
To log in to Aesop go to http://www.frontlinek12.com/Products/Aesop.html
ID: telephone number Pin: Aesop generated pin
Call Aesop toll-free at 1.800.942.3767
To help substitutes (guest employees) become more familiar with the Aesop system, there is a learning center available for them. This learning center is full of training materials, articles, videos and guides that are dedicated to each user. The best place to begin in the learning center is by clicking on the “Getting Started” icon right in the middle of the main page. To access the learning center or other resources, click on the links below.
· Call times: Aesop will call to offer assignments from 5:30am – 12:00pm and from 5:30pm – 10:00pm. (Unless a guest employee modifies their call times.) However, you do not need to wait for a phone call for an assignment. You can view available jobs on-line.
· Building Assignments: Unless a guest employee modifies their preferred schools, Aesop will be contacting them for various assignments throughout the district.
· Days you are unavailable: A guest employee can schedule a non-work day for days that they are are not available to work. This should be done via the website.
· On-line: A guest employee can view available jobs online 24 hours a day 7 days a week and pre-select assignments.
· Telephone: A guest employee can call in to see what is available or the system will call out to them when assignments become available.
· Pre-arranged: Building secretaries and employees are able to pre-arrange guest employees for their absences. When a guest employee’s assignment is prearranged, they are notified via web notification, email and a phone call. Once the guest employee accepts the assignment, the notification for the assignment will stop.
Once a guest employee has accepted an assignment, they will not see other available jobs for that day. The exception to this would be if they are only assigned for a half day. If they are assigned for a half day, Aesop will show them available for half day assignments to fill their day.
Aesop will call a guest employee if there is a change or cancellation in their assignment. If they have an assignment for a day and Aesop calls, they need to answer the phone to be updated with the change in assignment.
In the event a guest employee must cancel an assignment, they must do so no later than 12 hours prior to the scheduled reporting time. If they cannot meet this deadline, they must contact the school directly to have their name removed from the assignment. If a guest employee cancels an assignment, Aesop will not allow them to be assigned to the cancelled job whether it is filled or not.
Guest employees may only update their phone number in Aesop. Please contact the Substitute Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding all other changes regarding address, name, etc.